Ultrafuse® TPU 85A was specially developed for FFF printing and is an advanced filament based on BASF´s Elastollan®
materials. Elastollan® is the brand name for thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) by BASF. It stands for maximum
reliability, consistent product quality, and cost efficiency.
Ultrafuse® TPU 85A offers a broad range of degrees of hardness with different designs, making this fi lament an ideal
material in applications where specific degrees of flexibility are critical.
Recommended: Process materials in a well ventilated room, or use professional extraction systems. For further and more detailed information please consult the corresponding material safety data sheets.
Safety Data Sheet: ULTRAFUSETPU85A_933777_SDS_GEN_00_EN_2-0
Benefits at a Glance
- High wear and abrasion resistance
- Very good low-temperature flexibility
- High tensile strength and outstanding resistance to
- Excellent damping characteristics
- High resistance to oils, greases, oxygen and ozone
- Functional flexible parts
- Footwear, sports and leisure
- Automotive, industrial manufacturing, agriculture and construction
Tensile Notched Impact Strength (kJ/m^2): 132 (ZX), no break (XY) (XY), (XY)
Shore D Hardness: 37
Shore A Hardness: 90
Elongation at Break, Strain at Break: 320 % (ZX), 600% (XY)
Impact Strength Izod notched: no break
There are no reviews yet.