Ultrafuse TPU 80A LF is one of the most flexible filaments on the market. This filament can be printed on many open platforms and works for both Bowden and direct drive extruders. This is a perfect filament for applications that require toughness and flexibility to the max. No other filament on the market can match the printability of this extremely flexible filament.
Recommended: Process materials in a well ventilated room, or use professional extraction systems. For further and more detailed information please consult the corresponding material safety data sheets.
Safety Data Sheet: ULTRAFUSETPU80ALF_945005_SDS_GEN_00_EN_2-0
Benefits at a Glance
- One of the first flexible filaments designed to work in Bowden-type extruders
- Extremely flexible yet still tough
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Print-in-place soft springs, high grip and conformal
- Bumpers, vibration absorbers, insulation mounts
- Seals, gaskets, suction cups, boots, plugs
- Part catchers, shoe straps
Tensile notched Impact Strength No break: (ZX), (XZ), (XY)
Shore D Hardness: 35
Shore A Hardness: 89
Elongation at Break, Strain at Break: 230 % (ZX), 610 % (XY)
Impact Strength Izod notched: No break (ZX), (XZ), (XY)
There are no reviews yet.